New Collection of Luxury Interior Products
Who decreed that art should solely be reserved for canvas and galleries? I am delighted to introduce my hotly-anticipated new collection of luxury interior products, just in time for Christmas! Vibrant, sparkling, and popping with colour, these dare-to-be-different new interior products add a peek of personality to any room with their bold rainbow-strewn hues and inspirational fine art designs.
Fine Art Cushions and Lampshades
My new collection comprises two handmade cushion designs and a stunning lampshade to complement, all of which promises to add unique colour and psychedelia throughout any living space. The exquisite designs echo the SS17 micro floral trend seen on the catwalks and I couldn’t be happier with the final designs. I hope that you all like them too.
My heart-stirringly beautiful luxury interior products collection takes inspiration from the tumbling hedgerows, ancient woodland and sprawling landscapes of the lush Devon countryside. I have always adored interiors and working with fabric, so I knew that one day I would explore the world of interior design products. I am delighted to introduce this collection which proudly flaunts a harmonic marriage of two of my oil paintings; ‘Honey Kisses’ and ‘Cornflower Dreams’. Translating my artwork into a collection of beautiful interiors products has been a venture of which I am extremely excited as I love to explore new ways of incorporating happiness and joy into living spaces.
Luxury Interior Products to Dazzle
The handmade lampshades and fine art cushions are the result of a collaboration with R A Smart, leading provider of screen printing and weaving systems in the UK who works with some of the biggest names in fashion and soft furnishing design. R A Smart are actively committed to keeping the ancient art of weave alive, as well as promoting Macclesfield’s rich silk producing history around the world.
Gorgeous, honeyed, warm love is weaved onto canvas before being depicted into a striking and lustworthy handmade cushion to enhance any interiorscape to delight the most discerning interiors aficionado. Lampshades can be fitted
to table lamps or used as pendant shades from ceiling and promise to inspire all those who bask in their honeyed glory. The psychedelic pattern provides a bold and interesting centrepiece to any room and is designed to complement the luxurious cushions in the collection; both Hopsack cotton cushions are loaded with natural duck feathers to create a reassuringly plump backdrop for my exquisite floral designs.
Dare to be different; weave captivating flowerscapes throughout your interiorscape this winter….
The Finer Details
- The collection of cushions consists of two designs; Honey Kisses and Cornflower Dreams
- Cushions can be bought online or in person from my Totnes gallery (75 High Street, Totnes, TQ9 5PB)
- Each cushion is 100% Hopsack cotton and digitally printed before being over-locked and zippered
- The plump feather-filled cushions are woven and individually handmade
- There are two designs which comprise the collection; ‘Cornflower Dreams‘ and Honey Kisses
- Each cushion will be presented in a cherry pink custom-made Yvonne Coomber bag
- Size 50cm x 50cm
- Price £75.00 (+P&P £10)
- The handmade lampshades are suitable for ‘standard European’ lamp stands or pendant ceiling lamps
- The lampshades proudly flaunt a harmonic marriage of two designs; ‘Honey Kisses’ and ‘Cornflower Dreams’
- Those people ordering from outside of Europe are advised to get in touch before ordering to enquire whether the lampshades fit a specific lamp
- The shade is made with Hopsack upholstery fabric and digitally printed by RA Smart
- Fitting and bulbs not included
- Dimensions 40cm diameter, 30cm height
- Price £125 (+P&P £10)
Considering buying a lampshade and a cushion together? Save on postage by choosing the whole gift set!